Sustain the Work
Giving by Check
Please mail your check to:
Forward Through Ferguson
20 S Sarah St
St. Louis, MO 63108
Join Our Giving Community
To join our giving community as a recurring donor, please visit this page. Your support allows us to continue radical collaboration and action with organizations, institutions, nonprofits, initiatives, and policymakers to move the region forward toward equitable, generational, systems-level change.
For monthly updates about our systems change work, please subscribe to our newsletter
Since the sunset of the Ferguson Commission on December 31st, 2015, Forward Through Ferguson has served as the region’s transition and action team keeping the report, its 189 calls to action and a St. Louis vision for Racial Equity from gathering dust. We celebrate our wins while dreaming of and working towards a future where anti-racist systems change is no longer urgent and necessary—because Justice For All, Youth at the Center, and the Opportunity to Thrive are a reality.
In 2022, your support has made it possible for us to:
- Release #Transforming911 advocacy and accountability tool through three town halls, sharing powerful data insights, St. Louisans’ 911 stories, and priority action items.
- Uplift community power and decision-making by supporting the Community Governance Board of the Racial Healing + Justice Fund to invest $800,000 into Black- and Brown-led organizations.
- Grow the Racial Equity capacity, anti-racism skills, and action plans needed for transformational change with 200+ community advocates at anchor institutions, Biotech and STEM companies, local philanthropic foundations, and others.
- Build momentum towards region’s first 911-integrated civilian first responder pilot, convening advocacy coalition, launching a petition, and engaging community members.
As we bridge from our past into the future, FTF will continue our impact on three action strategies:
- Extending our groundbreaking #Transforming911 advocacy tool and storytelling to City of St. Louis 911 data.
- Continuing to grow capacity, train, and build community with 200 leaders advancing Racial Equity through roundtables, assessments, and sector-based transformation initiatives.
- Growing the infrastructure that supports the St. Louis movement for equity. Namely, supporting the Racial Healing + Justice Fund in its final pilot year, transitioning those learnings into an endowed Racial Equity Fund; co-leading the next St. Louis Racial Equity Summit, the premier regional equity connection event for catalysts, leaders, and community; and securing partnerships and a home for the Equity Indicators regional baseline.